13

Tiga Belas


180 Degree, Until I Die


my english word by word that i'm proud of.
because Allah SWT.



What kind of pain is inside of me
Sorry for ignoring these feelings
Thinking about it felt as if no use
So honestly just decided to go on with my life
The friend's phone call i've been waiting for
How good it felt to receive it
I was a lonely person
So lonely person i was

In between busy days
Welcoming faces the fun stories
Felt pretty good to be alive
And the delicious food and everything else
That make me insensible
All of these

But seems as if i don't love my own self
Hidden all these times inside of me
The young girl speaks to me
Tells me it's been so long
Honestly
Honestly i was in a lot of pain
Now that i've been all grown up
To bringing up the old memories
Is all useless and for me to not face those days
And regretful
Making excuses that life was busy
I guess i did'nt love my self
I guess i did'nt love my self
I guess i did'nt love my self


I make this does not mean I am not grateful to Allah SWT, but I show a statement that I am honest I am looking for myself. I entered the life crisis quarter. Therefore I honestly do not have a love for myself. I am fragile.

180 different degrees today.

Komentar

Postingan Populer